Local Weather Forecast
- Good morning @FAMUNewsNetwork Bria Kelly @BriAKA14 has your morning news update. @FAMU_1887 @NABJ 1 year ago
- Hello Everyone, I am Bria Kelly @briaka14 with the #FAMUNewsNetwork 1 year ago
- Hi I'm Bria Kelly broadcasting live with the @FAMUNewsNetwork update at ustre.am/zSD1 come and check it out! @briaka14 1 year ago
- Thank you for watching. FAMU-TV News at 5 returns after Thanksgiving. (Broadcasting live at ustre.am/zSD1) 1 year ago
- The News at 5 on FAMU-TV is 1 minute away. (Broadcasting live at ustre.am/zSD1) 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
As Seen On
- Rattler Rally Falls Short In 59-50 Defeat At The Hands Of Howard Bison January 25, 2015The Florida A&M Rattlers (0-19, 0-6 MEAC) fell short to the Howard Bison (9-10, 3-2 MEAC), 59-50, in a hard-fought battle today at the Al Lawson Center.
- Lady Rattlers Down Howard Bison 65-51 To Snap Skid January 25, 2015The Florida A&M Lady Rattlers (5-13, 2-4 MEAC) snapped a six game losing skid with an impressive 65-51 victory over the Bison of Howard University (2-16, 2-3 MEAC), tonight on Student Organization Night at the Al Lawson Center.
- Rattlers Win 4x400m Relay To Highlight UAB Blazer Invite January 24, 2015The Florida A&M Rattlers had several top 10 finishes, highlighted by an impressive first place finish in the coveted 4x400m relay, today at the UAB Blazer Invite at the Birmingham Crossplex Arena.
- Rattler Rally Falls Short In 59-50 Defeat At The Hands Of Howard Bison January 25, 2015
- Blizzard expected for 250-mile stretch of Northeast January 26, 2015NEW YORK (AP) -- A "potentially historic" storm could dump 2 to 3 feet of snow from northern New Jersey to southern Maine starting Monday, crippling a region that has largely been spared so far this winter, the National Weather Service said....
- Greek radical left wins election, threatening market turmoil January 26, 2015ATHENS, Greece (AP) -- A radical left-wing party vowing to end Greece's painful austerity program won a historic victory in Sunday's parliamentary elections, setting up a showdown with the country's international creditors that could shake the eurozone....
- Obama, Modi declare era of 'new trust' in US-India relations January 26, 2015NEW DELHI (AP) -- President Barack Obama and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday declared an era of "new trust" in the often fraught relationship between their nations as the U.S. leader opened a three-day visit to New Delhi....
- Medical pot only OK for sick kids failed by other drugs: MDs January 26, 2015CHICAGO (AP) -- With virtually no hard proof that medical marijuana benefits sick children, and evidence that it may harm developing brains, the drug should only be used for severely ill kids who have no other treatment option, the nation's most influential pediatricians group says in a new policy....
- Japan working to gain IS hostage's release, analyzing video January 26, 2015TOKYO (AP) -- Japan was working Monday to coordinate efforts with Jordan and other countries to save a hostage held by the extremist Islamic State group....
- Blizzard expected for 250-mile stretch of Northeast January 26, 2015
2015 SAG Awards Makeup Trends: Bold Lips, Smoky Eyes and Soft Liner January 26, 2015The makeup trends we saw at the 2015 SAG Awards were definitely among the more predictable this awards season. Smoky eyes, bold lips and eyeliner looks are far from breaking new ground. But as the...
Top Fashion Moments from E!'s Live From the Red Carpet at the 2015 SAG Awards—Watch Now! January 26, 2015Let's get straight to business: There're a lot of looks to discuss from the 2015 SAG Awards! If there's a single word to sum up the red carpet, it's polarizing. All eyes...
Biggest Trends at the 2015 SAG Awards: Regal Purple Gowns, Thigh-High Slits, Plunging Necklines & More January 26, 2015We again put on our trend spotter goggles as stars hit the 2015 SAG Awards red carpet and found no shortage of statement-making looks. First on our radar were stunning royal purple...
2015 SAG Awards Accessory Trends: Ear Cuffs, Statement Rings and More January 26, 2015If you got it, flaunt it…right? Such was not the case at the 2015 SAG Awards. The typically low-key awards show saw mild makeup, effortless-looking hair and little to no...
Best Beauty Looks at the 2015 SAG Awards: Emma Stone, Keira Knightley, Lupita Nyong'o & More! January 26, 2015Red lips and ponytails and sleek strands, oh my! Yes, the 2015 SAG Awards certainly had its fair share of beauty trends. But before we get into that, let's just admire the hair and...
- 2015 SAG Awards Makeup Trends: Bold Lips, Smoky Eyes and Soft Liner January 26, 2015
Go Mobile w/ FAMU TV News
Your Capital Bureau
The FAMUan Online
90.5 The Flava Station