Local Weather Forecast
- Good morning @FAMUNewsNetwork Bria Kelly @BriAKA14 has your morning news update. @FAMU_1887 @NABJ 1 year ago
- Hello Everyone, I am Bria Kelly @briaka14 with the #FAMUNewsNetwork 1 year ago
- Hi I'm Bria Kelly broadcasting live with the @FAMUNewsNetwork update at ustre.am/zSD1 come and check it out! @briaka14 1 year ago
- Thank you for watching. FAMU-TV News at 5 returns after Thanksgiving. (Broadcasting live at ustre.am/zSD1) 1 year ago
- The News at 5 on FAMU-TV is 1 minute away. (Broadcasting live at ustre.am/zSD1) 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
As Seen On
- Florida A&M Baseball Shuts Down Jacksonville 5-1 March 4, 2015Florida A&M (4-6, 2-1 MEAC) pounded out a season-high 12 hits and the pitching staff shutdown the Jacksonville (5-7) offense en route to a 5-1 win at John Sessions Stadium on Tuesday night. The win is the fourth straight over JU.
- Boston College Blanks FAMU Softballers, 13-0 March 4, 2015The Boston College Eagles scored 10 runs in the top of the fifth inning to clinch a 13-0 victory over Florida A&M in Women's Softball Tuesday afternoon at the Lady Rattler Softball Complex
- 2015 Season Tickets March 3, 2015Season tickets for the 2015 season are available for as little as $60.
- Florida A&M Baseball Shuts Down Jacksonville 5-1 March 4, 2015
- Justices sharply divided over health care law subsidies March 4, 2015WASHINGTON (AP) -- Sharply divided along familiar lines, the Supreme Court took up a politically charged new challenge to President Barack Obama's health overhaul Wednesday in a dispute over the tax subsidies that make insurance affordable for millions of Americans....
- House committee subpoenas Clinton emails in Benghazi probe March 4, 2015WASHINGTON (AP) -- A House committee investigating the Benghazi, Libya, attacks issued subpoenas Wednesday for the emails of Hillary Rodham Clinton, who used a private account exclusively for official business when she was secretary of state - and also used a computer email server now traced back to her family's New York home....
- `It WAS him': Defense admits Tsarnaev bombed Boston Marathon March 4, 2015BOSTON (AP) -- The question, for all practical purposes, is no longer whether Dzhokhar Tsarnaev took part in the Boston Marathon bombing. It's whether he deserves to die for it....
- Latest on Boston bombing trial: Victim says she saw pal die March 4, 20155:10 P.M....
- SKorean media say US ambassador attacked and hurt March 4, 2015SEOUL, South Korea (AP) -- U.S. Ambassador Mark Lippert was attacked by a man wielding a razor and screaming that the rival Koreas should be unified, South Korean police and media said Thursday. TV images showed Lippert bleeding from his head and wrist, but his injuries weren't immediately clear. He was taken to a hospital for treatment....
- Justices sharply divided over health care law subsidies March 4, 2015
Karl Lagerfeld Defends Using Fur in Fashion, Questions Critics Who Also Eat Meat: "A Butcher Shop Is Even Worse" March 4, 2015Karl Lagerfeld understands some fashion lovers will never wear fur. But he also knows that fur isn't just a lavish accessory for some consumers. It's an industry for many...
Sarah Michelle Gellar on Why There Won't Ever Be a Buffy Reunion Movie March 4, 2015Everything is getting a revival or reboot nowadays, from Heroes and 24 to The Comeback to potentially The X-Files. But what about Buffy? The beloved series from Joss Whedon starred Sarah...
Bikini-Clad Heidi Montag Cradles Sister Holly's Baby Bump on the Beach: See the Cute Pic! March 4, 2015He or she is almost here! Aunt-to-be Heidi Montag was recently spotted with her pregnant sister Holly Montag at the beach in Santa Barbara. The blond beauties were seen having...
Dead Sexy? Victoria Beckham's Latest Fashion Campaign Features Lifeless-Looking Models: Pics March 4, 2015Looks like Victoria Beckham's latest clothing campaign may be her most controversial yet. The Victoria, Victoria Beckham catalogue, which features fashions from the...
Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Kick Off Paris Fashion Week Fall 2015 in H&M Studio Show—See the Pics! March 4, 2015Kendall Jenner's back at it! The unstoppable model made her first walk for the final leg of season in the H&M studio show at Paris Fashion Week, taking to the catwalk in bold...
- Karl Lagerfeld Defends Using Fur in Fashion, Questions Critics Who Also Eat Meat: "A Butcher Shop Is Even Worse" March 4, 2015
Go Mobile w/ FAMU TV News
Your Capital Bureau
The FAMUan Online
90.5 The Flava Station